Last updated: September, 18th 2023
Information We Collect
We may collect information that you provide directly to us, including but not limited to:
- Personal information such as name, email address, and company details when you register or submit a press release.
- Correspondence information when you contact us.
- Technical data such as IP address, browser type, and usage statistics through cookies and similar technologies.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information collected for various purposes such as:
- Facilitating the distribution of your press releases.
- Communicating with you about your account or transactions with us.
- Sending you information about promotions, news, and updates relevant to our services.
- Enhancing and improving our platform, including analyzing user behavior and trends.
While PRWire reviews all press releases submitted to our platform, we do not hold responsibility for the content published. The views and opinions expressed in the press releases are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the policy or position of PRWire.
Data Sharing and Disclosure
PRWire does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes, provided that you have given us your permission.
We adhere to a strict “no-spam” policy. We do not share, sell, or lease email addresses to any third party. Email addresses collected for subscriptions to our press releases are used solely for that purpose, and subscribers have the opportunity to opt out at any time.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. However, no electronic storage method or data transmission over the internet is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Changes to This Policy